1. Site presentationIn accordance with the provisions of articles 6-III and 19 of law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 for confidence in the digital economy, known as L.C.E.N., we bring to the attention of users and visitors of the site: www.techmind.vc following information:
Site owner: scenario, SAS with capital of 2 000 €, RCS 839 006 335 Paris Address: 20 Rue Paul Fort 75014 Paris Phone number: + 33 6 30 29 73 58 E-mail address: email@example.comResponsible for the publication: Olivier Tilloy. Web host: 1 & 1 Internet SARL address: 7 place de la Gare, BP 70109 57201 sarreguemines Cedex
2. Description of the services providedThe purpose of the www.techmind.vc website is to provide information about all the company’s activities. The owner of the site strives to provide information on the site www.techmind.vc as accurate as possible. However, it shall not be liable for any omissions, inaccuracies or deficiencies in the update, either by its fact or by the third party partners who provide such information. All the information proposed on the website www.techmind.vc is indicative, is not exhaustive, and is likely to evolve. They are subject to changes that have been made since they were put online.
3. Intellectual property and counterfeit goods
The owner of the site owns the intellectual property rights or owns the rights of use on all the elements accessible on the site, including texts, images, graphics, logo, icons, sounds, software…Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, total or partial adaptation of the elements of the site, whatever the means or the process used, is forbidden, except prior written permission to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org . Any unauthorized exploitation of the site or any of these elements contained therein shall be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L. 335-2 et seq. of the intellectual property code.
4. Hyperlinks and cookiesThe site www.techmind.vc contains a number of hyperlinks to other sites (partners, information…) set up with the permission of the owner of the site. However, the owner of the site does not have the possibility to check the content of the sites so visited and therefore declines any responsibility for this fact when to the potential risks of illicit content. The user is informed that during his visits to the site www.techmind.vc, one or more cookies are likely to install automatically on his computer. A cookie is a small file, which does not allow user identification, but saves information about navigating a computer on a site. The data thus obtained are intended to facilitate further navigation on the site, and are also intended to allow various measures of attendance. The configuration of the navigation software allows to inform of the presence of the cookie and possibly, to refuse in the manner described at the following address: www.cnil.fr The refusal to install a cookie may result in the inability to access certain services.
5. protection of property and persons-personal data managementUser: Web surfer connecting, using the aforementioned website: www.techmind.vc In France, personal data are protected in particular by Act No. 78-87 of 6 January 1978, Act No. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, article L. 226-13 of the criminal Code and the European Directive of 24 October 1995.
On the site www.techmind.vc, the owner of the site collects personal information about the user only for the need of certain services offered by the site www.techmind.vc. The user provides this information in full knowledge of the facts, especially when he or she proceeds to the seizure. It is then specified to the user of the site www.techmind.vc the obligation or not to provide this information.In accordance with the provisions of articles 38 and following of law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to information technology, files and freedoms, any user has a right of access, rectification, deletion and opposition to the data personal information about him. To exercise it, send your request by email to email@example.com or by making its written and signed request, accompanied by a copy of the identity document with the signature of the holder of the piece, specifying the address to which the response must be sent.
No personal information of the user of the site www.techmind.vc is published without the user’s knowledge, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any medium to third parties. Only the assumption of the redemption of the site www.techmind.vc to the owner of the site and its rights would allow the transmission of the said information to the prospective acquirer who would in turn be obliged to the same obligation of retention and modification of the data vis-à-vis the user of the site www.techmind.vc.
The databases are protected by the provisions of the Law of 1 July 1998 transposing directive 96/9 of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases.